Botani’s Olivene Repair Balm is a natural multi-purpose everyday balm designed to hydrate and nourish your skin, that can be used on the whole body.
Olivene Repair Balm strengthens and protects your skin’s barrier function retaining your skin’s moisture levels and shielding your skin from harmful microbes.
When our protective skin barrier function is compromised, the results are dryness, itchiness, redness and flaky skin.
Olivene Repair Balm is ideal for dry, cracked and irritated skin. Our balm contains soothing Calendula, Olive Butter and Botáni’s signature ingredient; Olive Squalene.
Above all, Olivene Repair Balm is safe for the entire family to use and those prone to allergies, eczema, and psoriasis.
Non-greasy and suitable for all skin types.
Key Benefits of Olivene Repair Balm:
- Softens and repairs rough, dry, cracked skin
- Provides a natural protective barrier while nourishing the skin
- Safe and multi-purpose use for the entire family
- A natural barrier balm for baby’s nappy area, cradle cap in addition to general skin use
- Provides instant relief and is therefore safe to use on nursing mothers.
- Apply a small amount to dry, cracked nipples
- Relieving and non-irritating to eczema and psoriasis sufferers
- Vegan-friendly and suitable for allergy sufferers, and completely nut-free
- Hydrates and relieves dry, cracked heels, elbows, knees, lips and nipples
- Vegan certified
- Gluten free and nut free
- Olive wax is used instead of beeswax
- No nasty petroleum jelly
Application: Warm a small amount in your fingertips then apply where necessary.
Use: As required.
As a 100% natural and organic product (paraffin, beeswax and petroleum jelly free), this product can be affected by heat. Therefore, please don’t leave it in your handbag or in the car on days over 30 degrees Celsius.
I use this for razor burn oddly enough and it works a treat 🙂 I also use it on my face for dry skin during hormonal episodes.
I’m using this product for dry skin patches including as a lip balm. I actually keep it in my car as my ‘go-to’ product and love it!!
The balm I have used for a week now and I can say that I have noticed a difference in my skin since I started it.I have had a few dry patches on my face when winter arrives and nothing much seems to help.this balm has certainly done the trick in just a week. My skin is much softer and I’m not constantly putting moisturiser on to stop the dry feeling. I cant even feel the dry patches now!
So I will certainly keep using this balm. I also have the mist,serum and lip balm. I’m really happy with all 3. The serum I’m using on some age spots ,no difference in appearance yet but they have actually softened. The products aren’t greasy and don’t have a dominate fragrance which is good. Thank you so much for allowing me to try these great products ,which I will certainly stick to now
LOVE this product; I use this on my 18mo daughter for her ezcema. It leaves her skin hydrated and smooth, and immediately takes away the irritation during flare up periods.